Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Mount Precipice

This morning's excursion took me to Mount Precipice, about a 30 minute walk from the Inn. Mount Precipice is the site where people attempted to throw Christ down into the valley when he asserted that he was the son of God. It bothers me how weak I have become in the hiking department. Hiking at near sea level should be no problem, but it is killing me. I kept asking my friend how much farther it was, which is very unlike me.

After I went to my first Israeli grocery store. Not reading Hebrew or Arabic, I have to rely solely on pictures to buy food. Fortunately, Nutella seems to be universal, and I am glad that I have recently started liking Nutella. (Thanks ZAC co-workers!) Being searched by armed guards before entering was unusual to say the least. The day that starts at the Sol Foods Market in Springdale is the day I have to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment