Friday, January 8, 2010

Just 3 Weeks Remain!

When I first arrived, I thought going home to Springdale would never arrive. 3 weeks from today I will be back in the States, to start working once again. But working sounds so harsh for what I do. The time I spend at Zion Adventure Company and Simply Birkenstock is more fun that anything. I get paid to spend time with people I love while have fun most of the time. I have not missed gear cleaning here at all.

Considering how small Israel is there is so much to see. There are some things that I will just have to do next time, like Rosh HaNikra and canyoneering. Oh well. Earlier this week the 4 young American expatriates in Israel from Church went on a two day sightseeing tour. We all got a long great and I loved seeing sites with people. Most of the time I am by myself. We did one day of Galilee area sights and another of Nazareth sights.

Just 10 days remain in Nazareth and Galilee, then it is off to Jerusalem and the southern part of the country! I am getting quite tan for which I am excited. My Chaco tan lines from my sandals are off to a great start for 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment