Wednesday, March 2, 2011

University Teaching: Part II

My opportunity to teach at Batumi State University has been amazing. I love every second of it! Having this opportunity has been a great blessing, and has allowed me to meet some amazing people. It has me even thinking about pursuing a PhD in Tourism Management. I found a program in England that focuses on responsible tourism management. Hmmm. My participation at the University has me considering coming back to Georgia for another year. However, a couple of times I have wanted to say to the students, all adults, that my first graders listen better than you do.

In a previous post today I said my translator wasn't cool. He is really cool, it was just not cool of him to mention Michael Jackson. Zviad is great at what he does, especially since some of the business topics are rather difficult to discuss in English, let a lone Georgian.

No comments:

Post a Comment